A sad day in Spring Branch, TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Lorna and Ned, I'm so sorry. It's so hard helping our hairy kids to the Rainbow Bridge....4 years later and I still cry when I look at Mr Sam's picture. And I can just picture Sasha running around barking at everything and anything. I can hear her now. Give each other a hug from us and Gordon sends a slobbery lick.

Wendy

Lorna & Ned,

We're sorry to hear about Sasha. It's hard to lose a family pet. We've been through it a couple of times. Glad we got to see her on our trip home.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words.  We are missing her but glad that she is no longer in pain.  The last six months she wasn't even barking very much because she had lost most of her hearing, also, most of her eye sight was gone.  Hopefully she is enjoying the Rainbow Bridge along with all of your hairy kids that have gone before her.

Ned and Lorna, sorry to hear of your loss.  Sasha was a real cutie!  We never got another dog after we put our Schnauzer down, we had him for over 17 years.  We've found that cats are a lot easier to take care of, especially in a motorhome.

So sorry to hear of this. I enjoyed the short meeting of her when I worked on the entry last Christmas weekend. And Lorna, that was us you saw going east that am.

To have a such a great companion as pet dog is one of life's joy. They do grew bigger than themselves in ones heart. I do feel your lose I had Brandy a Cocker Spaniel for 12 years when she had died. Now I have one the most weirdest dogs. Henry is a little pain in the a$$ poodle dog, but we love him just the same. We wish you the best in finding your new Sasha like we had in finding Henry.

Lorna and Ned,

It's sad that you've lost Sasha but it sounds like she was miserable so it was time.  I know you'll really miss her, but I like the idea others have expressed that she's gone over the rainbow and is now playing with all the other hairy kids.

Hugs,
Ardra

Lorna,

We are currently at Quartzsite and I remember, very well, you, Sasha, and I taking our early morning walk.  Sorry for your loss.  I, too, have a fond memory.

JerryF

Hi Lorna & Ned, we just saw this and add our condolences also. We have a new fur ball after losing Chance two years ago so Tag has replaced the hurt that Chance left. If you find the right one to fill that void it is very helpful.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Thanks again.  There probably won't be another dog in our life, we will just have to make friends with other peoples pets. 

Lorna said:
Thanks again.  There probably won't be another dog in our life, we will just have to make friends with other peoples pets.

Lorna, that's what I said when old "Reddog" left for the bridge.  I lasted about two weeks.

Attachments

• RedinWinter.jpg
    RedinWinter.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Ringo.jpeg
    Ringo.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom