Anyone tried Mastercraft tires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

95pace

Has anyone ran any Mastercraft tires? I am currently shopping for some new tires for next year and ran up on a deal on these Mastercraft  Roadmaster 170. I  looked them up on internet  and they are a good looking tire ,they are made by Cooper tire  and they said I could get 4 for  909.00 out the door for 225/70/19.5. we drive our Motorhome about 3500-4000 miles a yr and if I take them off at 7 yrs they will only have 28000 surely they will hold up that long.Any comments welcome.

I have Mastercraft tires on my Class C. I bought them about two years ago. I have not had any problems with them. So far I have travelled about 20, 000 miles on them.

I had some Mastercraft tires on my Liberty and really liked the way they drove.Glad to hear you have 20,000 miles on them doc as I figure I will not put much more than that on them in 7 yrs unless circumstances change.They are a good looking tire with a good warranty.Also looked at some nice Firestones but they were 1250.00 for 4 and the Mastercrafts were 909.00,really hate to put big money into tires that will have very few miles on them ,when I have to take them off.When we are able to become full timers I am sure that will change as we will definately be putting a whole lot more miles on them then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom