AFC Championship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Our motorcoach is all set for tomorrows game Ravens vs. Patriots.  We even have a Steeler "Crying Towel" lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0077 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0077 (Medium).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 31
My buddy Al still hasn't gotten over the Steelers. ;D I would like to see the Ravens take it but the Pat's will likely mow them down.

I don't necessarily want to see the Ravens win but I'd love to see NE lose.

Wendy
Broncos Fan

Wendy said:
I don't necessarily want to see the Ravens win but I'd love to see NE lose.

Wendy
Broncos Fan

The last time I  backed the Patriots I think Chicago won and cost me a big steak dinner...Maybe I'll win this time ...

The media believes the Pats will rout the Ravens.

The Ravens do not interview well, especially Flacco and Suggs.  However they are the ONLY team to be 7-0 against other playoff teams this year.

It astonishes me how a team ranked 31st in overall defense can aspire to the Superbowl, even given their supehuman tight ends.  I guess I will find out how the irresitible offense overcomes the unmovable defense tomorrow morning.  I too am hoping for a Harbowl, but the media scoffs at the idea.

Wendy you had an exciting year this year with Tebow.  I had hoped he would be facing the Ravens because then they would not have had to travel to frigid New England.

I asked Suggs to bring back some shreds of Brady's jersey!

Smoky

Smoky said:
Wendy you had an exciting year this year with Tebow

It was an interesting year. And it lasted longer than anyone thought it would.

Wendy
Qtz

Do you mean Denver is no longer in the playoffs? :D They never should have gotten rid of Elway.

seilerbird said:
Do you mean Denver is no longer in the playoffs? :D They never should have gotten rid of Elway.

Shows what you know - Elway is the Denver Broncos executive vice president. Ha-Ha, they didn't get rid of him :)

Wendy said:
Shows what you know - Elway is the Denver Broncos executive vice president. Ha-Ha, they didn't get rid of him :)
You are correct, Wendy, I don't know anything about the Bronco. I am a Raider Fan!

And BTW The Raiders lead the Broncos 54-40-2 lifetime.

All I can say is poor Ravens.  At least Flacco outperformed Brady but not much else can be said.

Wish we could have been to the rally this year to display our Raven colors.  Love ya all!

Smoky

Smoky said:
All I can say is poor Ravens.  At least Flacco outperformed Brady but not much else can be said.

Smoky

Smoky:

At least you had that Steelers crying towel to use. 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom