Moab 2006 photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Attendees at the Moab 2006 rally please be sure to grab those Kodak moments and post your photos. Alternatively, you can give me a disk containing your photos and I'll get them posted.

A new album has been created in our forum photo gallery and the first photos (courtesy of Ron Ruward) have been uploaded. Click the Photos button above to see the album list or click here to go directly to the Moab 2006 album.

Thanks.

I think I speak for the envious ones, currently living vicariously through the travels of the select few regulars on this board;

COULD YOU PLEASE POST MORE PHOTO'S :mad: :mad: :mad: ;D ;D

Gary,

The photo gallery now allows you to upload your photos. Click the Photos button above and you'll see an Upload file link under the screen heading. Multiple uploads are enabled. All uploads go into a temporary album and I move them to the appropriate album.

FWIW I'd previously disabled the upload feature because of abuse by a user. Probably went overboard in controlling it.

LOL Kenneth. I'm sure more photos will be posted very soon. The rally is only just getting underway (yesterday was the official start date).

I think I'm going to change our 2007 reservation so we get there a week early....that way we won't miss anything !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom