We picked up our new RV, YAY... kind of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aMarie

Well, we did the walk through yesterday, it took about 4 hours. We also took it for another drive before signing paperwork. When we left I followed my husband in the car (all loaded with stuff to go in the new RV) as we were going straight to a campground about 10 miles from our house. We were on the road less than 5 minutes and the leveling jacks started beeping and the dash board light said "water in fuel."  We called the dealership and they said to bring it back. They're going to take care of it all and call us next week. Also the propane tank door, that has no lock, kept coming open no matter how firmly we shut the door. We were SOOO excited about out trip but feel much better knowing this will be taken care of.  May the next trip be less eventful! 

aMarie

Congrats on your new rig!  I know it's an exciting time.  I was just looking at pics of our old rig leaving our home & the new rig as hubby drove it off the lot about this time last year.  I had to keep pinching myself!

Sorry about the problems but glad you were still close to the dealer.  Hopefully, they will be fixed by next weekend and you'll be on your first camping trip.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!!

We're really excited too, this has been a dream of ours for a long time!

aMarie

The "suitcase" of manuals that came with the RV is overwhelming. Good thing I like to read!

There is really not a lot of information in those manuals that you will need to read right away. Most are technical manuals for servicing and repairing. So don't think you will have to read every page.

Oh THANK YOU, I was dreading it. Now I can read some seed and flower magazines instead!

CONGRATS!!!!

Looking froward to reading about that first completed adventure!

We did our walk through today, and signed the deal. I'll hand over the check when the dealer takes care of the punch list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom