2006 Gulfstream Cavalier Travel Trailer 32'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James Medlock

Hello Everyone! I just bought my first camper and I already need to add things. I need to add  grey and blackwater waste holding tanks. Where can I get them and how do I mount them? I need all the  help I can get! Thanks James

The trailers built for FEMA were never intended to be used as travel trailers.  They were built to sit on a permanent site with city water and sewer connections and not plumbed for holding tanks.

That's what it is then. No holding tanks at all. Now, where can I get them and the hardware to install them? Do they have a kit with the valves and hardware?

For starters, run a forum search on FEMA trailers.    Just type FEMA in the Search box in the upper right hand corner of the forum header after first clicking the Search button in the toolbar above  Then read the goodly number of topics that the search reveals.  FEMA trailer conversion was a popular subject a few years back.

Edit: The Search box in the upper right corner is context-sensitive, and does not search the entire forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom