Another week in the whore house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
As some folks know, Gabby (our cockapoo) is in a breeding program with a breeder. Last year she gave birth to her first litter of four pups. It's that time again and, tomorrow, she gets introduced to a new mate, another cockapoo from the same breeder. Last season, she mated 5 days in a row, and I assume this time will be a repeat.

By coincidence, Chris had scheduled a grooming appointment for Gabby this morning. When they came home, I whispered in Gabby's ear "you look great and he won't be able to resist you".

Gabby is featured on the back cover of the 2012 Cockapoos Calendar (top right in this picture), and full size on the April page.

The title or your post sure got me to look!  ;D BTW good luck on being a grandpa again.  ;)

LOL, I thought the subject line would get some attention  ;D

What? ???  Much Victorian blushing going on here.  ;D  Your message title has me laughing.  Go Gabby!

Margi

Tom, your post opens up several scenarios.  If your sweet Gabby is going to this union on her own that's one thing but if she is to gain financially from this she may be in violation of some law.  And how about the male character in this affair?  He as well as you may be guilty of sexual exploitation of a minor as well as other infractions.  And I may be guilty of not knowing what I'm talking about and pulling your leg.  Cheers and good luck on the endeavor. 

mypursuit said:
Tom, your post opens up several scenarios.  If your sweet Gabby is going to this union on her own that's one thing but if she is to gain financially from this she may be in violation of some law.  And how about the male character in this affair?  He as well as you may be guilty of sexual exploitation of a minor as well as other infractions.  And I may be guilty of not knowing what I'm talking about and pulling your leg.  Cheers and good luck on the endeavor.

I'm wondering what the criminal code is for pimping for your dog.... :-\ :D

LOL Jim, Scott might still lock the topic and ban me  ;D

And how about the male character in this affair?  He as well as you may be guilty of sexual exploitation of a minor as well as other infractions.
In my part of town it is a well known fact they post pictures of these scofflaws in the local newspaper so others are forewarned!  :) :) :) :)

I am a little upset that you would make puppies while there are so many adoptable dogs in shelters.

The title reminds me of the bumper sticker I used to have when we were showing Shelties.  It read "Please dont' tell my mother I'm a dog handler.  She thinks I play piano in a whore house."

[quote author=livingthedream]I am a little upset that you would make puppies while there are so many adoptable dogs in shelters. [/quote]

??? methinks you might have misunderstood my comment that our cockapoo is in a breeding program with a breeder. We (my wife and I) are not 'making puppies'; Our contract with the breeder from whom we got Gabby says that she has 3 litters with dogs of the breeder's choice, and all pups belong to the breeder. We don't get to keep any of the pups, nor do we profit from them in any way.

We looked after the first litter until good homes were found (by the breeder).

Oh, for crying out loud!  ::)

Personally, there are too many real problems in the world for me to waste time being "upset" over someone's cockapoo breeding choices.

Margi

Tom said:
??? methinks you might have misunderstood my comment that our cockapoo is in a breeding program with a breeder. We (my wife and I) are not 'making puppies'; Our contract with the breeder from whom we got Gabby says that she has 3 litters with dogs of the breeder's choice, and all pups belong to the breeder. We don't get to keep any of the pups, nor do we profit from them in any way.

We looked after the first litter until good homes were found (by the breeder).

Not exactly a true statement.

The breeder is most certainly making money and I assume you got some compensation for signing the "contract".  Perhaps a free, or highly discounted price on the original dog?  ???

Lou, if we're being picky, take a closer look at the contract  ;)

We have no legal ownership of Gabby, and are performing the function of a "guardian home". I was technically incorrect in referring to "our dog".

The breeder is most certainly making money ...

The breeder wasn't mentioned in the "I'm upset" message to which I responded. I suppose that I should have clarified that 'we' in my response referred to my wife and I.

livingthedream said:
I am a little upset that you would make puppies while there are so many adoptable dogs in shelters.

Give me a break!!  Next, you'll be saying that we shouldn't have kids because there are so many orphans! 

Enjoy your puppies while you have them.  For me it would be a good thing if I couldn't keep them!! LOL ;D

Back
Top Bottom