CBS Report - Ladies on the road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loved that clip!  I would love to be one of them! I'm always the one that's pushing to get in the MH and go.  DH needs to have a stick house somewhere....Oh well...love the dream!  Mikie

Ready to watch the clip from CBSNEWS above.  I tried multi times...no go. There was no way I could start the clip on that link.

Never ready to give up I searched for it on other sites. Bingo..... finally got to see it on a Yahoo site.

Here is the link>>>>  http://screen.yahoo.com/older-women-escape-winter-winds-in-rvs-28220903.html

Wonder why the CBS link was dead on my computer. No button to start the clip.

Am happy now.

Carson FL

carson said:
Ready to watch the clip from CBSNEWS above.  I tried multi times...no go. There was no way I could start the clip on that link.

Never ready to give up I searched for it on other sites. Bingo..... finally got to see it on a Yahoo site.

Here is the link>>>>  http://screen.yahoo.com/older-women-escape-winter-winds-in-rvs-28220903.html

Wonder why the CBS link was dead on my computer. No button to start the clip.

Am happy now.

Carson FL
Must have been that new 40Mb download speed... ;D

More likely a problem with the forum  ;D

I had a little bit of trouble starting it.  Had to click on the pause (ll) button and then on the blank screen before it started out.  Went to an electric car ad first and then finally loaded the segment.  Just a little glitch but workable....:)

That was indeed an interesting clip!  Actually, I watched it hoping I'd see a friend's face and was disappointed that I didn't.  The older lady reminded me of one who was in our LazyDaze Club.  At 90 she was still driving her LazyDaze class C.  Finally gave it up because she couldn't get help to maintain it and wasn't able to do it herself.  We all admired that lady!

ArdaF

4ducks,  Still strange on my computer. There is no (II) pause button that showed up. Just the picture with no way to actuate it. Did  not activate automatically either as some videos do. 

Such a mystery, I won't pursue it any further but will blame it on Tom's bug problem anyway.  ;D

Thanks,  Carson FL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom