Whitney Houston dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Can't believe what I'm seeing on screen. Whitney Houston is dead at the age of only 48! A great singer dies at a young age.

I just read that on several other news sources.  What a shock.

It seems she was into drugs and alcohol. What a shock!

It has been a downward spiral for a long time.  I am very sorry to hear that it had to end like this.  What an amazing talent, lost!

I was just thinking that it was such a terrible loss of beauty and so much talent and all for DRUGS, just awful.  Very saddened about this one.

A loss....Hope someone has a wake-up moment and learns from that great lady's mistakes.

She leaves us with some awesome  songs.  I'm so sad.  Shows you money and Fame can't  make you  happy.  She was so troubled.
Betty

So many celebrities down that road... very sad indeed.  I wonder if this will be another case of an "accidental" overdose involving prescriptions, i.e. Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, to name a few recent ones.  That has been the new trend.

What a beautiful and talented lady she was.  So sorry for her daughter and family.  With all the money and fame, I believe that I would have taken my little coins and have gotten myself situated in a very nice RV for a carefree life.  No need for drugs and alcohol if positioned well in RV and RV home ground!!!

I just received my shipment of 3 Netflix DVD's this last Thursday - one of them is "The Bodyguard".  I'll, no doubt, watch it with a different mindset this time.

Paul & Ann said:
I wonder if God regrets giving so much talent to someone who used it so poorly?

Paul
Thats right. Whitney Huston was a druggie and Alcoholic and they wonder what she died from.. Well  Maybe drugs and alcohol ??? Ya think ?? Talented yes but good Lord what a life style..I could say some other things she was reported to have said. But then I would be racist.. as her and her husband were.

I prefer to remember her singing "I Will Always Love You" or the "Star Spangled Banner" with that tremendous voice.

ArdraF

Paul & Ann said:
I wonder if God regrets giving so much talent to someone who used it so poorly?

Paul

Careful there Paul.  She had her problems but don't we all?  Were her problems worse than yours or mine?  Are you using all of the talents that God has given you?  I feel horrible for her family and friends.  At the end of the day she is just like all of us.  NOT PERFECT!!  I can tell you that God loves her just as much as he loves the rest of his children.  We should follow the same example.

I put this in respect to my present condition...I'm on my hands and knees crawling away from the edge of the cliff and see so many people running full speed towards the cliff..What a terrible waste...wish they would hand me a few minutes of their life since they don't seem to want them.

With that said..I just got a call from the Mayo clinic, they want to set up a meeting...left me speechless.....Later Will

What is it with the entertainment industry? There isn't a year that goes by that we don't lose one or more entertainers to a drug overdose.

I don't understand anyone that thinks they have to alter their mental state in order to enjoy life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom