Brinck's Arrived at Suncrest - Moses Lake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RV Roamer said:
Wenatchee has some beustiful public Rv campgrounds - city or county parks.  There's one right in Wenatchee where the two rivers meet (Confluence Park - overlooks the confluence of the rivers) and another on the north sde of town.  Pretty area.

Gary:

10 miles east of Wenatchee on US 2 is the Wenatchee River County RV Park in Cashmere. A nice RV Park along the Wenatchee River with reasonable rates. The  park is close to the Applets and Cotlets factory in Cashmere, in the middle of the fruit orchards,  and a few miles down the valley from Leavenworth.

Howdy, Gary and Nancy.

Glad to hear that you arrived safely at Suncrest. From the photos, the park looks gorgeous. We hope y'all have a good summer and don't let them work you too hard!!  ;D  ;D

Regards,
Jack, Liz, Cole and Oreo the cat
Currently in Cheyenne, WY

We are on site #75, Karl. Thinking of coming this way for a visit?

Not this year, Gary. Schedule is pretty well set for the rest of 2006. I'll be working as a Tech Inspector for the GT class at the SCCA Runoffs in Topeka starting October 5th for 11 days. RV camping at the track is $75, and that's for the full 11 days! Electric sites are $150, but they've all been reserved for a long time.

We've had a couple mini-rallies in the last couple weeks.  Jeff & Sue Cousins dropped in last week for an overnight stay and the week before that Dan & Jeannine Wainwright spent a pleasant 4 days with us. Now we are looking forward to a visit from the Reiters and the Weimerts when they exit Canada around Labor Day.

Ned & Lorna & Frank & Barb arrived yesterday and brought some Arctic weather with them - temps have plunged 20 degrees in the last couple days (down to low 70's).  They both got sites directly across from us, real convenient.

I'm watching Lorna wash the coach (what a gal!!!) and now Frank is doing some clean-up as well.

Meanwhile our next door neighbor here in "resident's row" just gave us some fresh picked corn, apples and carrots. He is an insurance adjuster for a crop insurance company and is always bringing us fresh crops from the various farms he visits almost daily. I had an apple and fresh sweet corn for lunch! There are indeed some advantages to spending a summer in  farming country.  So far we've enjoyed fresh asparagus, tomatos, lettuce, grapes, cherries, melons, corn and potatoes and now pears, peaches, & apples now are begining to come into season.

We spent apple season "picking" with 18 other retired couples just east of Wenatche WA several years ago.  I think the little town was Quincy?  Beautiful town.  The residents' pride was evident on every street corner full of flowers.  We met lots of new friends, enjoyed the camaraderie with the other retired "pickers", enjoyed the potlucks, the tour of the packing plant, and the trips to the Elks Club dinners.  And, there isn't enough Motrin left in the world to make me ever want to pick apples again. ;)  I gained a whole new respect for migratory laborers.  :eek:

But, we have fond memories of the area and enjoyed our time with Pam and George Van L. touring Moses Lake and camping at a nearby lake -- can't remember the name, now.  George and Tom fished in their float tubes.  Did they catch anything?  My convenient memory loss just clicked in.

Is this the year you and Nancy might be in attendance at Quartzsite?  I hope so.  We would love to meet you after all these years of hearing from mutual riends how nice you both are.

Margi

Sam & I are looking forward to seeing Barb & Frank, Ned & Lorna, and Nancy and Gary here at Sam's Camp.  Hope you bring warm weather with you.

Ron

Sorry not this trip have to be in the Twin Cities by the weekend after Labor Day.  Three days of 300+ miles was enough for us.  Maybe next time we come to the northwest.  Besides it is your turn  to visit us in Milwaukee so I can take Sam to some big quilt shops.

We understand but we will miss you.  We would like to stop in the Milwaukee sometime.  So far when we been that way it has been on the way to Sam's mothers place so we pretty much have just keep truck'n.

Hope Barb and Frank can make it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack1776
Back
Top Bottom