This is neet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Art In Mobile

I think it is about time to mention the things Winnie does correct once in a while. This stand came with mine, a 2006 Voyage. Are they still giving this with new units? For the first 3 years I did not even carry it with us. My wife said she wanted to use the crock pot last year (for road kill & the like) this stand is very secure and the 110 volt plug is there. It is well made & folds up. Art

Attachments

• TABLE OPEN.JPG
    TABLE OPEN.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 169
  • TABLE CLOSED.JPG
    TABLE CLOSED.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 135
Have you tried using the compartment underneath the table when it is set up?

Had one with my '02 Brave and used it a lot. I don't think mine rested on the compartment door. Set it up about every time we set up the MH.

It just sets on the radio opening like the 1960 car hop days so no problem getting into the lower compartment as it just lifts off with one hand to install or remove. No tools needed thats why I think it is so neet. Art

We have the entertainment thing like yours but we didn't get that nifty table. Dang, looks pretty cool.

Wendy

We have the table with a 2008.  Never use it, don't even carry it with us.

Well, poop, the MH boss just told me that we DO have one.....it's in the garage back in Colorado. I told him I thought that was a stupid place for it and he told me that we don't have room to carry it with us. We'll just see if it goes with us on the next trip !!

Yes had mine for quite a while & left it home at first but now would not be without it. I can hook it on in about 2 seconds and it folds very flat for storage. I also use it for a work table when I work on things. It is a very stable platform. Art

Back
Top Bottom