Bedside tables

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdillard

I need bedside tables for my 40' Travel Supreme.  I bought this rv in August, 2011.  The previous owners had changed the bed out to a king size by adding 'wings' to the queen bed box.  They had also removed the end tables that had formerly been installed on each side of the queen bed.  I have since taken off the 'wings' and changed bed back to a queen size.  I would love to have bedside cabinets again as I have no where to put my eyeglasses at night without havingto stretch into bathoom to lay on sink counter.  Does anyone know of any resource that possibly has Travel Supreme parts from when they went out of business or know of someone who changed out queen to king and have some bedside tables just hanging out doing nothing????  In addition, they had removed the upper two cabinets and tv space to install a LARGE flat screen tv.  I would like to have that storage space as well if anyone knows where these might be located.  I guess I can have some custom made but thought it would be nice to have some that are in someone's way.  The color is a honey oak color.  Any ideas are welcomed!!!

Thanks in advance.    Janice

And decent cabinet shop ought to be able to make some bedside tables for you.  Depending on your location, folks here can probably recommend shops with RV experience to you.  There are some excellent ones in Oregon and central Indiana, plus others in places where there are big RVer populations, e.g. south Florida, Arizona, etc. Where are you located, and where will be be traveling over the next several months?

Your chances of finding original Travel Supreme furnishings are slim and none, especially since they vary is size and style with the floor plan and year. You would probably have to find furniture from your exact year and model of coach to have it fit.

Howdy, Janice.
Texas Custom Coach in Pipe Creek, TX can  help you. TCC converts coaches and does the type of things you want. I have used their services and have been very satisfied with the quality of their work.

Best regards,
Liz Pearce

Thank you to all for your responses.  Alas, I am in Auburn, AL, and supposed I will just have to search out some good cabinet shops.  I did find that the doors to the cabs can be purchased on line if you have the cab built.

Guess I had better run, Gracie, my shih tzu is wanting to go do her business.  Thanks again.

Janice

Back
Top Bottom