1986 Georgie boy air II looking for RV repair in West Valley Phoenix AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

georgieboy

Hi all.  I posted another time kind of explaining that I am new to Motorhome life.  And new to this forum.  I am having some trouble with my RV and I don't know who to take it to for repair.  I know the shops around here charge a fortune!  I was wondering if there were any snowbirds out here that know how to work on older RV's?  Or can recommend anyone to me? I am a single mom doing this thing on my own. 
I am searching for answers, information, and education so I won't be a big dummy about this thing. 
If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Link to the earlier messages.

Edit: Replaced extensive quote with link.

Will high school trades ie. auto shop, work on RV projects. Years ago I had a Jeep they would work on; I
would buy the parts ect. Good Luck.
Dan2

That is a good suggestion. I teach at a vocational-technical school in PA, so I know how it works. If you have something that needs to be done, and you aren't in a hurry, that may work. School is in session Sept to Jun or thereabout, so summer repairs are out.

Also, this is a learning/training experience for the students, not run as a business. So what you might think is a couple of hour repair could be days or longer as the students learn about diagnostics/trouble shooting before doing repairs.

I have been using Kiss RV for a number of years now. They do excellent work and are reasonably priced. Call Scott to set up an appointment or come out to you, they also provide excellent mobile service:

Kiss RV
7659 W. Hatcher Peoria, AZ  85345
Scott:    623-695-2004
Kelly:    623-693-0254
Steve:    623-693-3196

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7