Verizon 4G LTE Direct Connect Amplifier!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

3Gstore_Matt

I've got some good news that a 4G LTE Direct Connect amplifier will soon be available (2/23/)! The model will be the Cellphone-Mate CM700V and will finally be an amplified 4G solution for RVers :)

The only downside is this will be dedicated for 4G LTE only, which means it won't do anything when you're in a 3G area. You can checkout the spec's here - Verizon 4G LTE Direct Connect Signal Amplifier

We should have full test results up in the near future, but I'm happy to finally announce an amplified solution for 4G LTE that will work in an RV environment!

That's good news. How about a mobile antenna that covers the 700 MHz band?

I guess I could continue to use the Wilson trucker antenna and amp with a flat plate output antenna that velcros to the MIFI for 3G.

3Gstore_Matt said:
I've got some good news that a 4G LTE Direct Connect amplifier will soon be available (2/23/)! The model will be the Cellphone-Mate CM700V and will finally be an amplified 4G solution for RVers :)

Matt,

I was under the impression the Cellphone-Mate CM288W (Freq: 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz) is an amplified antenna. Am I misinformed about this?

Richard

RLSharp said:
Matt,

I was under the impression the Cellphone-Mate CM288W (Freq: 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz) is an amplified antenna. Am I misinformed about this?

Richard

The Full-Band Omni is just a passive antenna, it will provide gain, but isn't a fully amplified solution.

Matt,

Any further news on the "soon-to-be" amplified Wilson Sleek Cradle #815125 that amplifies BOTH 4G and 3G signals?

I need both 3G and 4G when I travel from place to place in our motorhome.

JerryF

JerArdra said:
Matt,

Any further news on the "soon-to-be" amplified Wilson Sleek Cradle #815125 that amplifies BOTH 4G and 3G signals?

I need both 3G and 4G when I travel from place to place in our motorhome.

JerryF

Not yet, I believe the ETA is April/May for the unit. You can be notified here when it's available by filling this out - Wilson Sleek 4G-V Notification List

I'm sure we will be taking pre-orders when we have an official launch date.

Back
Top Bottom