RVForum Rally May 13-19th 2012 SITE AVAILABLE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
It is with disappointment that I write this. . .  :(

Estelle and I will not be attending Moab this year, and I am offering our reservation site, -34, it has elect & water but no sewer connect, to any forum member as to not loose it to an outsider. I hope a forum member can pick it up.

I'm told that the dump station is easy access.

Again a reminder that those of us  on the RVForum should let the Portal Office KNOW upon  arrival  that we are with the RVForoum, that way we get the  Old daily rate.  You might ask if it  still applies to  these registrations after 2011.
Betty

We are in site M34 on the South/Resort side.  The site Bob Maxwell is talking about is site 34 on the North side.  Hope that clears things up.

Thanks, Paula.  We need to have the correct site designation for the old/north vs. new/south areas because they have the same numbers.  The new area has the M and R designations whereas the old area is simply a number.  If anyone else has an incorrect site number, please correct it here.  Thanks.

ArdraF

AllegroRV [KodiakRV] said:
We would be interested.  I sent you a PM.
I spoke too soon on this -- before I realized that the site had no sewer connection.  The site is still available for someone, if interested. 

I apologized to Bob for my being too hasty.

:( Sad to have to miss the Moab Rally but  ;D happy to say we have to babysit our soon to be born grandbaby that week. We have site M13 that is full hook up available. I will wait to see if anyone here wants it before we cancel with Portal.

Sue, after contacting Portal will you please put your site number availability in our main Moab rally board.  Would appreciate it and thanks.  See here where I keep the master list of attendees:  http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=43162.180

ArdraF

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom