Moab 2006 winding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Tomorrow (Sunday) is D-day, when most folks depart Moab. This was our third successive Moab rally and was every bit as enjoyable as the previous ones. We thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company and were pleased to see some folks we haven't seen in a long time.

As Ron Ruward commented to me, this rally had far more photos taken by many folks than any prior forum rally. The ones posted in the forum are a small fraction of the total number of photos taken. When I get a chance, I'll be moving photos to our photo gallery for easy access in the future - probably after we get home.

BTW does anyone know what Phil does with all the photos he takes? He's continuously snapping shots, but I've yet to see a single one of his photos  ???

Chris and I would like to thank everyone involved in the planning and organizing of all aspects of the rally and associated activities. We had a wonderful time and look forward to this time next year.

Yep seems the Moab rally just isn't long enough to do all that we want to do and we are looking forward to Moab 2007.? ?All the different activities, visiting with Framily, off roading, horseback riding, boat trip, and sight seeing keeps one busy.?

As tom mentioned of all the photos taken just a small sample have been posted but even at that more photos were made available for others to see than ever before.

Sam & I would also like to thank everyone that took park in the organizing and planning and those that led the hikes and road trips.? We have also had a wonderful time and are looking forward to next year.

This has been great sharing this past week with FRAMILY.

As first time attendees, Judy and I can honestlly say we had a great time! ?This was due in large part to the friendliness and helpfulness of the whole Framily. ?We've both done activities that we've either never done before or, at least, haven't done for almost 40 years!

I don't think I ever seen such a loose organization work together so well before! ?Everyone seemed to dive in and do whatever they thought necessary to ensure a great time for everyone else.

We'd thank everyone individually, but I'm certain that I'd miss many key contributions.

Thany you everyone! ?We hope to see all of you many times in the future and certainly at Moab next year!

Al & Judy

We're first timer's too. We received a warm friendly welcome. The boat ride was excellent. My ribs hurt for 2 days from laughing during the RV movie. Derby day was great. Off roading was fantastic. Red Hat was fun, but warm that day. We enjoyed our whole time here. We had a really, really good time.

One week is not enought time here, there's just too much stuff to do.

Possible things to do next year:

Cowboy museum
Shafer Trail
White Rim Trail
Rent a Jeep, and do a difficut offroad trail.

Good food, and great company equals a great time.
Who could ask for anyting more.

Can't wait for next Year
Barb

Sorry we missed the fun but we'll be there next year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom