Route opinions on I77 in VA / W.VA , also I75?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteEagle

Don't happen to have my Mountains East book with me this week ( in MH in storage a few miles away while we're in rented house in The Villages) but in 2 weeks, headed back to reality in northern WI via OH visit ... looking at going from Savannah to Charlotte NC - then thinking about taking  I 77 north through VA/W,VA to Rt 70 west to Columbus...
Will be towing ... Understanding need to watch weather/snow/ice, is this highway moderate for MH towing ?

Second route in question... If we decide to go west from Charlotte NC over to Bryson City NC and then up to Columbus OH, is that route any better / worse / same?

We were down thru  W.V. and Va.to Franklin N.C. last May.It was actually my first big trip with MH and toad.It didn't  bother me at all in the mountains.
96 Safari 38 ' 300 hp Cat  (just a Pac Brake) Ready Brute tow bar W/Readybrake on a 2011 Jeep Wrangler
If you were a week earlier we could wave as we will be headed to Fl from NY starting on the 26th only bad part is we may catch you on your way up as we will be on way back March 5 

Back
Top Bottom