Zero Gravity Chairs at Big Lots! $34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

s2kskibum

250# capacity, Wilson and Fisher Zero Gravity chairs - been looking for a while, and although these are not the top of the line, them seem to fit the butt...errr...bill.

I only see the ones online for $59 with the shade canopy. Did you see this online or at a store?

Edit to add: I did find one in another search that had no price but is supposedly coming early March. It has cupholder but no canopy, maybe this is the one that will be $34? Thx for the heads-up.

Saw in a flyer in the Denver Post - went to the store. They do have a cupholder, no canapy. Appears that Zero Gravity chairs are made different stores with different specs. These seem very strong and comfortable, we will see!

Yea, the one with cupholder and no canopy was what they had online but no price. Says I have to wait until March  :(
$34 would be great, couldn't bring myself to spend $99 for similar at Camp World. Thanks.

Picked one up in Redlands today but they only had one.  I hope they get some more in soon.  The one seems nice enough, time will tell though.

Jeff

Just got back from Costco - they had similiar chairs for $49 with a small attachable table and cupholder...

Back
Top Bottom