Seilerbird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

34footer

Where is Seilerbird? I was looking forward the adventures with his new MH.
J

Seilerbird, I also want to hear about your new rolling abode.  I hope it's going well.  C'mon back!

ArdraF

We do, and some of us have noticed that he is ticked off and probably has reason but he should come back anyway..I miss his humour and am anxious to hear about the "bread truck".

I have to admit ... he's grown on me and I miss him.  I miss the photos.  It's about time for the "best of" for February.  We're missing the renovation of the bread truck as well.  See ... we DO care!  ;)

Hey Seilerbird ... I've been p***ed off millions of times in the forum over the last 16 years or so, but there is no place in cyberspace I enjoy more than right here.  ;D  C'mon, now, you miss us, too ... right?  :-*

Margi

Tom,

This is an order.  Suck it up and come back you rascal you!  Don't "throw away" your friends. 

JerryF

hmmm...

if you do a search of the forum....
"where is Seilerbird" you may find this topic has been addressed before

:)

I was hoping to ask him what kind of birds these are.  They come to my neighbor's tree every afternoon about 5 pm.  Makes Happy Hour

Attachments

• P1000180 (Medium).JPG
    P1000180 (Medium).JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 71
Lowell said:
I was hoping to ask him what kind of birds these are.  They come to my neighbor's tree every afternoon about 5 pm.  Makes Happy Hour

Lots of birders here. Looks like a Kestrel. Is it about 8-10 inches with a rusty colored back?

Kestrels are very cool looking birds. You see them a lot sitting on power/phone lines.

I looked up Kestrels on the web and they are a solid match.  Here is another picture I took.  I had a hard time holding the camera steady.  The birds were about 100 ft away, high in our neighbor's tree.  I took the pictures with a Panasonic DMC-FZ150 using the auto focus setting.  This is a camera Seilerbird recomended to me and I am super happy with the camera.

Attachments

• P1000177 (Medium).JPG
    P1000177 (Medium).JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 56
Wendy said:
Lots of birders here. Looks like a Kestrel. Is it about 8-10 inches with a rusty colored back?
I was going to say "Sparrow Hawk."  I looked them up and it turns out that's another name for the Kestrel.

Hi Don, and welcome back. I was thinking just the other day that we hadn't seen you for some time.

As you know from your years around forums, folks pick up their marbles and leave for various reasons. Some delete their account on the way out, while others just don't return. In most cases, we can only guess what their reasons are.

He seemed to be happy enough at QZ, and has posted since. Maybe he's is off his meds again?>>>D  (the ones he say's he never takes?)

Tom said:
. Some delete their account on the way out, while others just don't return. In most cases, we can only guess what their reasons are.
I just wonder why they feel the need to burn the bridge behind them.

-Don-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom