Planning our first long trip!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

We are in the process of planning our first long trip.  We figure it will take us three days from Morgan Hill, California to San Antonio, Texas.  While trying to plan our 2 night stops I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has any recommendations for CG's in Lake Havasu City and El Paso Texas?  I looked online and found a couple that look nice in Lake Havasu and one called Fort Bliss in El Paso.  Just want somewhere easy to get in and out!  Thanks in advance...Mikie

We liked Lake Havasu City RV Resort, although we haven't been there for several years. Easy to get in/out and a very nice park. They have privately-owned lots, some of which are rented out.

We've also stayed at Crazy Horse, but thought it was a bit of a dump.

Friends have stayed at Beachcomber RV Resort, just down the road from Crazy Horse, and they spoke highly of it.

Sorry, can't help with El Paso.

I would second Lk Hav. City. If only for an overnight, could you continue a little further south to Brenda, AZ and Black Rock RV?  Ask for a pull through and if your timing is right the Cafe may still be open.  Then stop short of El Paso at Las Cruces, NM at Hacienda RV.  Get a pull thru there also put unhook to go to La Posta for dinner.

Hi Mikie,

Sounds you received some good input but I just wanted to remind you of my favorite website for further detailed reviews; RV Park Reviews. Glad to hear you are getting out there, have lots of fun!

Dar

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom