RV Forum Discount on Oil Analysis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
I've arranged for RV Forum members to receive a 5% discount on engine oil and transmission fluid analysis at JG Lubricant Services. Just enter the discount code "RVFORUM" at checkout in their online store.

I use these folks for my own analysis needs and I have been pleased with their work. The owner, Tom Johnson, is a retired Allison transmission engineer. He is sometimes called "Mr Transynd", since he was the guy behind the development of the Transynd synthetic tranny fluid for Allison.

I have always submitted an oil sample at each oil change on all of my diesel powered vehicles. I can recall three times where it paid off, especially when dealing with service departments. My concerns in each case would have been dismissed if not for the oil sample analyses results. In my estimation, it's worth the effort and cost. I use Blackstone Labs myself, but any reputable facility is good.

That offer was over a year and a half ago.

I hate that my first post has got to be a complaint, but if the 5% Oil Analysis discount is no longer good why hasn't this thread been removed/deleted.
Mel
'96 Safari

Some folks just look for something to complain about. One of the replies clearly says that the offer is no.longer valid. If more folks used the service, maybe the offer would still be good. Maybe we can get it reinstated  ???

I got in touch with Tom Johnson, owner of JG Lubricant services and he has reinstated our forum discount and even improved it! The discount is now 8% and the discount coupon code is "RV Forum" (note the space between RV and Forum).

I'll post a new message about this on the Promotions board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom