Fabric Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ffrnemtp

We have a KZ Hybrid that has a king and a full size fold out beds. I am eventually going to want to replace the fabric on both of them. Any ideas on where to go for that kind of work and even a rough idea of cost??? We're in the Tampa Bay area, so there's no shortage of businesses that advertise "custom canvas" work, but I don't know if I need an RV facility, canvas company, etc.

Any ideas/help is appreciated...

We had a similar problem. While in the fabric area at Wal-Mart we asked the fabric Representative if she knew of a local upholstery repair shop, she gave us the name of one that did a great job for us at quite a cost savings.

Let your fingers do the walking.  It's not a big job and if a business advertizes custom canvas work, they can probably do it.  All you really need to do is find one that will do it for a price you agree with.

Cedar Creek, MO...on Bull Shoals Lake....wow. We used to go down to Bull Shoals when I was a little kid. Pontiac, MO, I believe. We knew a fishing guide down there named Bob Biest (Big Bass Biest)....LOL. The only attraction at Branson back then was Silver Dollar City. Lived in Cassville for most of my childhood, and my uncle was a cattle rancher near Purdy (Robert Hanneken). Beautiful country down there...Pontiac was very close to where the lake crosses into Arkansas.

Thanks to all for the replies. I contacted a couple of custom canvas companies, and not nearly as expensive as I thought.

ffrnemtp said:
Cedar Creek, MO...on Bull Shoals Lake....wow. We used to go down to Bull Shoals when I was a little kid. Pontiac, MO, I believe. We knew a fishing guide down there named Bob Biest (Big Bass Biest)....LOL. The only attraction at Branson back then was Silver Dollar City. Lived in Cassville for most of my childhood, and my uncle was a cattle rancher near Purdy (Robert Hanneken). Beautiful country down there...Pontiac was very close to where the lake crosses into Arkansas.

Thanks to all for the replies. I contacted a couple of custom canvas companies, and not nearly as expensive as I thought.
I remember those SDC early days, too.  Although I didn't live at Cedarcreek then.  We lived in Springfield.  Back then, Silver Dollar City admission was free.  There weren't any rides, per se' except for the train and a few kiddie rides.  The cave cost 50 cents, if I recall.  Actually, I remember when it was just Marvel Cave - before Silver Dollar City.  Then they built Table Rock dam and everything changed, nearly over night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom