We all have those days------------

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in a very remote area in the Ozark hills...down a road that dead ends at the shore of Bull Shoals Lake.  My little Westie guards the road very closely and lets me know whenever anyone intrudes into our secluded quiet space.  I don't know how you managed to observe me and my typical day without alerting me, but it is obvious you did.  Even my Westie did not know you were on the place.  Maybe I should have looked up for a sneaky peeky stealth drone, but I don't think you used one of them because of the trees.  Then, to try to throw me off, I see you used a female actor with a foreign accent.  It almost worked, but the precise detail of her day was too much like mine to fool me into just enjoying the video.  I know you were spying on me!  So, this is my final warning.  Leave me alone!

;D DW swears she is the inspiration for that video. I am pleading the fifth.

Well, that just woke me up to the fact as to why I feel so exhausted when I go to bed at night when not really accomplishing much all day!!!

Daisy

at least she found her glasses for a short while... sometimes it takes a few days to find 'em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom