EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Larger fridge/freez.& good visibility behind passenger's side (lg. window)??  (Read 1824 times)

dcsam

We're just beginning our search for a class B.  Don't think I could stand to have anything blocking the side view to the right (behind the passenger seat).  What makes would you suggest we look at?  Only need the 2 swivel seats; space for 2 dogs; and larger fridge with freezer on top.  Anything like this even on the market?
Thanks so much!
Caroline
WA state

gdoug

• ---
The Leisure Way Free Spirit had a larger, not large, but larger fridge and the floor plan was such that the bathroom was behind the driver allowing a clear view out the passenger side of the rv.  We ended up with the RT RS Adventurous, as I didn't like the "room" behind me while driving.  I learned to use the mirrors for the right side obstacle and don't find it a problem.  The Leisure Way was our second choice.   My only question would be how large are the dogs. 
Doug
RT Adventurous 3500

rgaboury

Hi new to this forum.  We are just trading in our Great West Supreme for a Pleasureway sprinter.  One of the reasons we choose it was for the large fridge. 6 cuft.  larger than any other i am aware of.  We also liked that the bath is behind the driver leaving a nice counter and a clear view out the passnger side into the campsite.  We are picking it up in about a week.

Hosted by Over The Network