Local WorkCamper makes Local Newspaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

http://www.westyellowstonenews.com/news/article_64368ce2-6ee5-11e1-887c-001871e3ce6c.html

Link to the article I was featured in.  Big question, to trim the beard when I get to Tucson or after Good sam Rally?

I'd say the beard depends on how warm it is in Phoenix. After a winter in YELL, 75 in PHX will probably feel stifling. 85 today in Yuma.

Congratulations on your 15 minutes of fame :)

Bill, the picture immediately reminded me of your dad, another WorkCamper. . .  Keep it for a little while so grandkids can get the literal feel of your and great grandpa's face.

PancakeBill said:
A whole 5 minutes?  I actually prefer my name on the byline instead if the heading.

As long as it is not the obituary I am satisfied.  Doesn't take much for me.

Bob
Gkids will miss no matter.  I am headng to Tucson, they are in VA.  Considering keeping till after rally in Phoenix.  We shall see.  Definitley a haircut before.  No barbers at Old Faithful in winter.

Bill,

Very nice write up! 

Yellowstone is on our bucket list, one of these days I hope to check it off our list. 

Hi Bill,  Nice article.  Beard is great!  It did make me laugh though.  Glad to see you made it throught the winter and hope this season is a good one in your new position.  We are on our way to Mr. Rushmore for the summer.  Now in Grand Junction.  Say Hi to Cherie for us.

Back
Top Bottom