Display on Fridge keeps giving us an "F"??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Powerstroke2000

The fridge in our 2010 Arctic Fox seems to work for hours on end, then usually after arriving back to the camper from an outing, it's showing an "F" on the display.  I assume this means FAIL?
Turn it off, and all is good for quite some time, where it then does this all over again.

Anyone have any ideas of why this might be happening?    The camper really hasn't been used all that much from brand new!

Would appreciate any advice on rectifying the issue.

Thanks.

You don't mention the brand of the refer so it's pretty hard to guess. Usually any code showing in the display is a trouble code of some sort and should be spelled out in the refer documentation. If not I am sure that the info is on line at the web site of the manufacturer. 

Sorry about that...it's a Norcold dual door fridge, N621FL (Model #)  12567692  is on the inside of the door emblem.

I'm now wondering (will have to check) if this just happens on propane, or on shore power as well, as usually we are using the Propane.

It means that the burner failed to ignite.  You can look at the online manual to see a flowchart for ideas how to troubleshoot.  I found one at    www.bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncoldnnewnseries.pdf

Good luck.

Edit: Moderator repaired incomplete link to bryantrv.com

Back
Top Bottom