1982 Prowler travel trailer Manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YIPEE2012

Does anyone know where I can get a free copy or download of a Manual for a 1982 Prowler travel trailer?

Most manuals are rather generic, not really specific to the trailer. You would probably do better by looking for manuals for individual items, e.g. water heater, furnace, refrig, A/C, etc. get mfg/model and search, you can find a lot online. Yours are older, so maybe not online as much.

Manual for my 2004 Prowler is for their trailers, real generic items relative to most trailers. Not a 'this switch turns on the outside light'.

Any questions about specific items, ask! This place has a wealth of knowledge and a LOT of users who will help.

Get a copy of Bob Livingston's RV Repair and Maintenance Manual published by Trailer Life. It covers all the common appliances found in RV's and a multitude of other topics. Easily found online.

As mentioned by others, most manuals do not cover this stuff and at the age of the trailer your mentioned, a specific manual will be difficult to find...

Welcome to the RV Forum Tracyrosstwin

The request was was made 10 years ago and the poster hasn't been back since. But it was nice of you to offer.

Just a reminder it's not a good idea to post your email address in a public forum. Address harvesting spam bots are everywhere.

So.... send "them" your email address.

EDIT: From the great jackiemac, "Many of the old threads are being resurrected by spammers."

Ty and you’re correct and I’m aware, I actually thought that was a PM to her not a shout out! My bad
Yet on that note. So does anyone have any helpful information. Unlike I can read the date she last appeared on here. Also read the suggestion of the gentleman TRYING to be helpful before. I’m sure the woman(assumption) person whom owns that email address, made the post in an attempt to be helpful …. Isn’t checking for almost two yrs “RV FORUM” guru monthly to see if anyone has replied. Yet like the gentleman suggested I tapped on the given email attached to the placard, but it might send that person an email STATING new activity on your almost two yr old post. Obviously not since like I previously stated my e-mail address was announced across the forum. Yet if you RV forum folks are such a plethora of information and gentlefolk and a tight knit group out to help “NEWBIES”(so insulting, say “GREEN”) like myself …… then don’t hack my @“&$;.)& e-mail address!!!
Super simple…. Thanks veterans!

a tight knit group out to help “NEWBIES”(so insulting, say “GREEN”) like myself …… then don’t hack my @“&$;.)& e-mail address!!!
I don't get your anger? The intention of the responses that I see was just to let you know that the person who offered the manuals seems to have left these forums. You can click on the avatar of Tracyrosstwin you can see when he was last on the forums. In addition, if you were to post information on the make & model of the appliances that you have questions about, very likely we could direct you to copies of the operator's manuals and service manuals for them. Beyond that, I really don't know what we can do to help you or what it is that you are asking us to do?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom