What happened????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

Ye gads........I AM 68 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!  What happened?  How come I am not smarter, wiser, etc, etc etc.  Ye gads... My wife is only 23 (that's what the Wii machine said this morning).  Ye gads............  Why is my hair line moving away from my eye brows and why do my eye brows now have all the hair???  Better get the van out of the storage lot before I forget where the lot is.

To all those who beat me to this point in life, a belated Happy B'day!!!!!

Happy birthday Len!

I'm a few years behind you, but received a huge reminder this week; We returned home from vacation, and I had a ton of mail from different insurance companies all wanting to be my 'medicare insurance provider'. How did they all know my birthday was coming up  ???

Tom said:
Happy birthday Len!

I'm a few years behind you, but received a huge reminder this week; We returned home from vacation, and I had a ton of mail from different insurance companies all wanting to be my 'medicare insurance provider'. How did they all know my birthday was coming up  ???
They probably heard the creaking of your joints. ::)

AND to those with Birthdays coming up - Tom -, let me be the first (if you ignore the AARP mailings) to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

The dw and I have been reminded of our ages a couple of times lately. Like Tom, I'm receiving daily mail from healthcare providers soliciting for Medicare supplements. A few months ago my wife was ridiculed by our grown children when she used the word "thongs" in referring to her flip flops. And not too long ago we were in a Dairy Queen where I ordered a vanilla "Frostie" and was asked by the teenager at the counter, "What's a Frostie?" For all you younger folks out there, thongs are what flip flops used to be called, and Frostie's are what soft serv cones were called...times change. Someone needs to come up with a then/now dictionary.... ;D

I decided to skip all that mail and went to the Medicare web site; Came away with a headache  :(

Wait until you get into the Medicare Advantage options.

I did, and that's what helped give me the headache  :(

Tom, hate to tell you this but I've had my medicare for about a year now and still have the headache, along with aches in other places I won't mention

Yes a headache but worth it.  Had a $60k+ case of prostate cancer last year and it has not to date impacted our wallet (Part F insurance fees of course since turning 65).  The cancer was caught very early, only 'minor' case.

Hope you get an electric nose hair/ear hair clipper for your bday. It'll really come in handy.  ;) ;D ;D

What happened?  Well just shy of 69 years ago your mother and your father were doing someting, and in the due course of time folks get to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

That's what.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!       :)

-Trevor & Roni

Water Dog said:
.........For all you younger folks out there, thongs are what flip flops used to be called........

SF, Pier39

Attachments

• thongPier39.jpg
    thongPier39.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom