Glacier Speed - Alaska by Van

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

Tom put our two month van trip to Alaska trip report in the Library 7 years ago.  Just brought myself to edit the 1000 plus pictures down to a 10 minute movie and put it on Youtube.  I move like a glacier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LNGh37FWs

Another great job Len, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Tom,

I have started adding more commentary on the pictures.  Now I am thinking I need to add maybe 4-5 map sections of the trip route to show better were pictures are taken, what area we are traveling in and where we are going.

I do like the music Youtube provides for free.

What I don't like about Youtube is that if I modify the movie I loss its present location address and the modified movie gets a now address. 

Liked Both vid's.  Your Alaska trip and your vid aboout for van.  Looks like it has a good home.
What do you get for milage on new one?

OK,I'll admit it. I'm a little bit jealous.

The vans are one in the same, bought it in 1999.

VEHICLE
MODEL:    2000 Chevrolet Express Extended cargo van w 10k trailer package
LENGTH:  20 feet van, 22 feet w exterior bike rack
ENGINE: Chevrolet small block 350cc (5.7L).
FUEL ECONOMY: 16mpg combined for 110,000 miles

I was just looking at that video, beautiful country.  Wouldn't mind if hubby, I, and Sue Anne would go there after he retires.  I know he would enjoy that trip and I wouldn't attempt it with just her and I.

Very, very nice video and again, just beautiful sights.

wow, I just watched your YouTube show...great job!  We're headed for Alaska next summer (2013) and our trip will be 94 days, from just outside Denver. I've posted a couple of items about our plans on other threads recently (Oct & Nov, 2012) up above under SaltyAdventurer...  I can't wait to see all that you've seen. I'm getting very excited to do this trip!  Susan

Thanks,  94 days that is wonderful.  Your whole trip should be great.

Great video and very well done.  It brought back lots of memories.  Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom