Moab Early Bird Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Phil has suggested that those of us who arrive at Moab early , attend a dinner out on April 29.? Time and Place to be determine dwhen we get there.
Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Phil has suggested that those of us who arrive at Moab early , attend a dinner out on April 29.  Time and Place to be determine dwhen we get there.
Betty

Count us in

Betty,

Think about us "poor" working folk while you eat dinner. BG

With any luck we'll be moving into the rig Friday night and should arrive at Moab late Saturaday afternoon.

Ken

Betty Brewer said:
Phil has suggested that those of us who arrive at Moab early , attend a dinner out on April 29.  Time and Place to be determine dwhen we get there.
Betty

Works for us! Pat wouldn't want to cook that night anyway. ;)

Helaine,

Was good talking to you today.  Sam & I are looking forward to seeing you at Moab.  Glad you were able to get Ron Marabitos lot.

Helaine & Wally said:
Ron said:
Those spys will probably be tqalking too. ;D ;D

Just talked to Portal and asked for Ron M spot.

Helaine,

If Ron were not listening I would make some comment about how the neighborhood has improved since you moved in, but I won't be mean to him. (G)  Glad to have you move in!!!

Had a great Early Bird Dinner at the Red Cliffs Lodge this evening with 17 framily members attending.  Celebrated Pat Dicks Birthday after dinner.  Excellent dinner and a good time was had by all.

Hopefully Jerry or Chet or Vel will post some photos of the group.

Have a great time, guys.  We're in sunny Louisiana doing the annual doctor thing:-(  Wish we were there.

Ron said:
Had a great Early Bird Dinner at the Red Cliffs Lodge this evening with 17 framily members attending.  Celebrated Pat Dicks Birthday after dinner.  Excellent dinner and a good time was had by all.

Hopefully Jerry or Chet or Vel will post some photos of the group.

:mad: :mad: :mad:  We had our reservations in, sorry we missed it.

BernieD,

Here are two photod from the Red Cliffs.

JerryF

Attachments

• RedCliff-3 (Large).JPG
    RedCliff-3 (Large).JPG
    78 KB · Views: 23
  • RedCliff-4 (Large).JPG
    RedCliff-4 (Large).JPG
    102 KB · Views: 19
Hey Jerry,

Great photos!!! Sure wish I had brought my camera. Will have to go back and take some pictures myself. :)

JerArdra said:
BernieD,

Here are two photod from the Red Cliffs.

JerryF

I don't know what is worse, seeing them and not being there or seeing them and remembering how beautiful it is there.

Were the pictures taken with the Panasonic? We have been looking very closely at that camera. The Nikon D70 is great but a stretch for another $500.

Bernie,

Jerry took those photos with his new camera.  That is one awsome camera.  I am very impresed with it.  That 12X optical zoom with stabiliztion is very impressive.  I would not have believed they could get all those features in such a compact camera.  Even the digital zoom qualities are great.

Jim Johnson said:
Helaine & Wally said:
Ron said:
Those spys will probably be tqalking too. ;D ;D

Just talked to Portal and asked for Ron M spot.

Helaine,

If Ron were not listening I would make some comment about how the neighborhood has improved since you moved in, but I won't be mean to him. (G)? Glad to have you move in!!!

Come on Jim.  Give me a break will ya. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom