Alien invasion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seabreeze331

Such a fine trip I just put behind me. Pulled out from the stick house Mar 9th heading to NC for the second of four planned trips. Hey, somebody has to boost the fuel drain  8).
The first three nights it was cooold ! so I ran the furnace alot. The day hours were warm enough to need AC. Fine spring expectations :).
Family and friends were well and glad to see me (?). And yes eastern NC BarBQ is still the best !!!
Such a great time was had by all, even saw school mates from 1964  :p
Meanwhile, aliens were lurking just waiting to strike.

Back at the stick house Mar 30 and down loading, cleaning, you know the routine. The lower paper towel in the water compartment looks as if chewed by little gnashing teeth. Then sticking my head deep into a pass thru compartment to retrieve slider stuff; what is that awful smell? and those little black dots? You guessed right, MICE.

Traps set everywhere I could put one, even went and got six more. :p Next morning, several were tripped but empty. When I opened the water compartment door, there beside another tripped trap set this guy looking up at me as to say "You want some of me, punk?"

Not to worry, I've got more tricks up my sleeve. Rebait, reset and wait. Four the next morning, two the next. None for two days.
Eradicated? Maybe yes, maybe no. Only time will tell.

My secret weapon of mass collection ...almond joy!!!!!!!

I could not do that DT, no way I could waste a perfectly good Almond Joy, don't even get me started on Mounds.

Jerry

Wizard46 said:
I could not do that DT, no way I could waste a perfectly good Almond Joy, don't even get me started on Mounds.

Jerry

It's all good Jerry cause, sometime you fell like a nut, sometime you don't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom