EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: PUP into nonPUP  (Read 1617 times)

jesseh5010

PUP into nonPUP
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:30:37 PM »
i had 2 PUPs given to me...70's model and a 98 jayco (top destroyed) 70's top great shape...long story short tops swapped and framed in and am now working on the outside metal to close in the camper...framing windows, supports, etc used 2" angle iron for supports on corners so strong is an under statement but anyways has anyone tried this? and if so can you give me any tips? sealing..water proofing and road ready ( wind ready) ..thanks for your time in advance

jesseh5010

Re: PUP into nonPUP
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:48:38 PM »
no responses..would anyone like "as i go" pics? can post some if wanted

denmarc

• ---
  • "I put a spell on you!"
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 08:10:00 AM »
It kind of looks like your project is one for the books.  Don't get disappointed by the lack of replies.  I know there are a few on this forum who love a challenge.  A few pics might be helpful in getting some of their brain cells fired up.
Mark

1994 Jayco Eagle 370FB on 24 acres of paid off paradise in Michigan.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
Dr. Seuss

Hanr3

• ---
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 08:54:47 PM »
It kind of looks like your project is one for the books.  Don't get disappointed by the lack of replies.  I know there are a few on this forum who love a challenge.  A few pics might be helpful in getting some of their brain cells fired up.

X2
I plan on buying a used pop-up and remodeling it. Any and all pics of the progress are greatly appreciated.

Hosted by Over The Network