PUP into nonPUP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseh5010

i had 2 PUPs given to me...70's model and a 98 jayco (top destroyed) 70's top great shape...long story short tops swapped and framed in and am now working on the outside metal to close in the camper...framing windows, supports, etc used 2" angle iron for supports on corners so strong is an under statement but anyways has anyone tried this? and if so can you give me any tips? sealing..water proofing and road ready ( wind ready) ..thanks for your time in advance

It kind of looks like your project is one for the books.  Don't get disappointed by the lack of replies.  I know there are a few on this forum who love a challenge.  A few pics might be helpful in getting some of their brain cells fired up.

denmarc said:
It kind of looks like your project is one for the books.  Don't get disappointed by the lack of replies.  I know there are a few on this forum who love a challenge.  A few pics might be helpful in getting some of their brain cells fired up.

X2
I plan on buying a used pop-up and remodeling it. Any and all pics of the progress are greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom