Customer service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoyM

We got our Nikon D-60 back from the repair shop this week, took it in November 20. FOUR months. :mad: The dealer didn't submit the proper paperwork when they sent it to the local warranty repair depot so it was shipped to Toronto. We received an estimate for $225.00 to fix the shutter.  :eek: Paperwork cleared up so it was sent back Vancouver where it sat. And sat.
This is the second repair for the same problem. I really enjoy using the camera, easy to operate and sharp pictures even from a moving vehicle, but I have completely lost faith in it and Nikon. The retailer has also lost a customer, they kept promising to call with an update but never did. Their head office knows me now. ::) I was looking at purchasing a macro lens but am now reluctant, if it dies again that is money down the drain. I am told the Nikon mount is unique.
Electronics and I don't get on well. My cell went south, the repair shop lost it so it was replaced after two months. We bought an HD TV at Christmas, returned two before we finally got one that worked more than three weeks. There, now I have vented. I feel better. ;D

Can't help much with the customer service, but Nikon is a very high quality camera. Those that I know that have Nikon DSLR's have never had any problem. The lens mount is unique to Nikon, as is the mount for Cannon and Sony. So yes, if you buy a lens for the Nikon it will only fit a Nikon. Here's hoping you have no more problems with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom