Work in Yellowstone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ok...haven't heard of that one. Here's Bear Country: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g45399-d2165841-Reviews-Bear_Country_Bake_Shop_Eatery-West_Yellowstone_Montana.html

It's on Canyon Street

OK, now I know.  Didn't remember the name and didn't think of them as a bakery. 

Go for it, I know the next guy over with the Photo shop.

hahaha We're tempted but that's a big undertaking...plus we'd have to get up at like 3am every day! The Photo Shop is for sale too isn't it? Saw one nearby that is for sale. Wish we lived down there and could maybe work at the bakery for a while or something before deciding whether to dive in to something like that.

We have a mid-season opening available at Old Faithful for a couple with an RV, working 30 hours a week in the Yellowstone Association Bookstore.  Opening is immediate. 

email me at [email protected] for details or call 307-545-9006 

MamaBear said:
Ah thanks Bill. Hubby just took a job....we're moving in a couple weeks.

Did your husband take a job in Yellowstone?  If so, that is great that it worked out for you to be able to move to somewhere you would love to live at.

Filled the positions yesterday, couple will arrive today!!!

Going forward, if anyone is considering, ads will be posted around end of September, these are reviewed and we schedule interviews via skype and phone the week after thanksgiving.

No he didn't...maybe one day though. :)

workingtorv said:
Did your husband take a job in Yellowstone?  If so, that is great that it worked out for you to be able to move to somewhere you would love to live at.

That's great and thanks for the info!

PancakeBill said:
Filled the positions yesterday, couple will arrive today!!!

Going forward, if anyone is considering, ads will be posted around end of September, these are reviewed and we schedule interviews via skype and phone the week after thanksgiving.

Pop this back in

We are getting ready to interview for the coming summer season.  Interested?  We have openings in all locations, Questions?  ask away, but be aware we are interviewing the first week in December, hopefully filling all positions at that time.

We still have some openings here n Yellowstone, we are interviewing folks this week.  It is -10 right now on the way to -2.  Of course in the summer it is quite a bit warmer.

Anyway, we have openings for both couples and singles, Old Faithul, Canyon, Grant, West Thumb, as well as Norris and Fishing Bridge.  If you are interested, ceck out the ad on Workers On Wheels, http://www.work-for-rvers-and-campers.com/wy-paid-jobs-in-yellowstone-national-park.html

Most questions can be answered there, and if not feel free to send me a note.

Great fun here, living and working in Americs first National Park. 

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom