80TH Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Today I celebrate my 80th birthday and I am happy to have lived such a long time.  It has been wonderful to share this time with loving family and friends.  I have been blessed with good health and hope to celebrate many more birthdays with all of you.

God bless you, each and every one.

Love to all,

Pat
Pat Godward

Pat, Happy Birthday and may the Good Lord continue to bless you.  You are an inspiration to many of us here who are closing in on that number..

That is so awesome to hear folks in their 80's now still going strong.  Happy Birthday and hope you  have many many more good ones. I hope we too can say the same one day.  We are sure trying to take care of our health.

What a wonderful achievement! 
Now when are you driving that Motorhome out on a trip again?

Betty

Happy Birthday, Pat.  Save some cake for us when we come by later this summer :)

Happy Birthday indeed young LADY... Looking forward to saying that for many more years to come.

Happy Birthday Lady Pat!  I still remember your delicious Lemon Cake.  Hope someone baked something special for you today.

Margi

Happy Birthday Pat.

You are making my 69th this week feel like a kid's affair. ;D

Betty Brewer said:
What a wonderful achievement! 
Now when are you driving that Motorhome out on a trip again?

Betty

As soon as her old man can do the blue jobs.  Gonna be a while as I suspect I will be told more surgery tomorrow.  Then comes more Dr visits, scheduling etc.  :(

Tom and Margi said:
Happy Birthday Lady Pat!  I still remember your delicious Lemon Cake.  Hope someone baked something special for you today.

Margi

Best I could do were some great chocolates from one of our local chocolatier's.

Jim Godward said:
As soon as her old man can do the blue jobs.  Gonna be a while as I suspect I will be told more surgery tomorrow.  Then comes more Dr visits, scheduling etc.  :(

We'll follow that closely Jim. The chocolates were a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom