What are the best Make/Model Class "C" Motorhomes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sadixon49 said:
Warranties are sales tools. There's a reason why Honda and Toyota have the worst warranties in the auto industry, hint, they don't need it to sell their cars. There's also a reason that Kia & Hyundai have the best, hint, they need it to sell their  vehicles.

Things are changing in the automotive world.........  Consumer Reports list the Kia Optima as the #1 mid sized sedan.

TonyDtorch said:
Things are changing in the automotive world.........  Consumer Reports list the Kia Optima as the #1 mid sized sedan.
But, the current political stance with North Korea could alter Kia's ability to maintain their warranties and supply parts. :eek:

Molaker said:
But, the current political stance with North Korea could alter Kia's ability to maintain their warranties and supply parts. :eek:

North Korea would also need to alter a rather large U.S. military presence there too. 

TonyDtorch said:
North Korea would also need to alter a rather large U.S. military presence there too.
There doesn't have to be actual conflict.  Their stocks could easily be affected overnight with the wrong message from either side causing doubt or uncertainty.  I haven't looked at the markets where Kia might be involved, but I don't think I'd want to put too much at risk with any South Korean stock right now.

Add to that, we've been leaning on China to control Kim Jong-un and now China has been making some threatening moves.

The new Hyundai and the Kia are good cars,    I know many people that prefer them over their previous Japanese cars.

it appears that the Japanese auto industries are going through the some of the same economic growth problems that Detroit went through, quality has dropped because companies have assumed the public will buy their products no matter what,  Toyota and others have models that are made in China and India and sold as a Toyoda just because people will buy it because it says Toyota on it. 

kind of like what some of the tire companies have done, They assume you'll buy it and pay more for it just because it says Michelin on it, when there are better tires that are cheaper.

I bought a used 2013 Hyundai Veloster two years ago and it has been the best car I have ever owned. Not one problem in two years except a flat tire. But my next car will be a Tesla. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SeilerBird said:
I bought a used 2013 Hyundai Veloster two years ago and it has been the best car I have ever owned. Not one problem in two years except a flat tire. But my next car will be a Tesla. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tom my neighbor bought a new Tesla S and let me take it for a nice drive...what an amazing car.

TonyDtorch said:
Tom my neighbor bought a new Tesla S and let me take it for a nice drive...what an amazing car.
Yes, I test drove an S last year and it was one amazing experience. The very best car I have ever been in. So many unique features. When the model 3 is finally for sale this year I expect people to go nuts for them. I have seen the future and it is a Tesla. I am already planning a trip to Banff National Park right after I buy it. ;D

SeilerBird said:
Yes, I test drove an S last year and it was one amazing experience. The very best car I have ever been in. So many unique features. When the model 3 is finally for sale this year I expect people to go nuts for them. I have seen the future and it is a Tesla. I am already planning a trip to Banff National Park right after I buy it. ;D

I wonder if they can be towed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom