EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Voluntary repossession  (Read 18966 times)

bucks2

Re: Voluntary repossession
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Bucks2: I don't need you or anybody else to be sarcastic about my post. It's a forum, this what you do, you talk about things & possibly get answers or ideas. I'm not looking for a cut & dry answer and certainly NOT heading for bankruptcy.

I thought maybe somebody out there is going through or has been through the same situation. I've talk to my bank and they can't give me an answer either until the RV has been auction off. At that point they can give a better idea how long they can give me to pay the difference.

Thank you all for your input!

I think you've totally misread my post. Go back and see who made the 4th post, in good faith, to help with your problem.

Since you haven't said that you talked to your banker and he couldn't/wouldn't help you until now, we've been shooting in the dark without the information you already had but didn't share. When you talk to the bank you need to find the person that makes decisions and can help. You haven't found him/her yet. As I stated in Post #4, there are people that can make it work, you just have to find them.

It sounds like you're really stressed lashing out at people. I hope you find a solution to this problem and a way to avoid it in the future.

jmercado

• ---
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
BUCK2: It's not that I'm stressed out or lashing out, I just can stand people like yourself that are sarcastic and condescending & think they know it all. Again, I was hoping to hear from someone that has been through this situation & that could help. It's apparent you’re not that person. Do yourself a favor and get a life!

Molaker

• ---
  • We don't camp. We tour.
    • Pumpkin and Us
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 02:11:05 PM »
BUCK2: It's not that I'm stressed out or lashing out, I just can stand people like yourself that are sarcastic and condescending & think they know it all. Again, I was hoping to hear from someone that has been through this situation & that could help. It's apparent you’re not that person. Do yourself a favor and get a life!
Nothing will slam the door shut to assistance quicker than this kind of response.  Good luck with your problem.
Tom & Joyce and Ditto the "don't tell her she's a dog" Westie
U.S. Navy (Ret)
2014 Winnebago ERA 70X 24' class B Sprinter chassis

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 05:03:06 PM »
OK, folks. Enough with the personal remarks. I think all that can be constructively said on this topic has already been said, so let's wait until jmercado has some further status to report from his banker.
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

bucks2

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 10:12:41 AM »

Quoted to preserve the post for posterity.

Wendy

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 10:15:59 AM »
As Gary said, there's nothing constructive left to say so let's just lock this topic.

Wendy
Wendy, Mike, and Gordon
~We can't be lost because we don't care where we're going~
Here's where we are http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=2276
2015 Allegro Ooen Road
1973 Sunshine Yellow VW Bug

Hosted by Over The Network