Ham contacts without hf?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VA3EPR

hey ya'll .. great to be here.
as you see my name is my callsign. i am on 2 m fm . run a jpole with 2 rigs on the same one. both fm. one is dual mode. however i have not got my hf as of yet. i am still looking for one. anyways i am running 147.000 offset +600.  if any of my fellow canadians can reach me id really enjoy the new contacts. i shall let you know when i do get hf and properly hooked up with it.
73's for now.

p.s i am located in elliot lake ontario,canada

I am on 2 meter everywhere we travel, normally on simplex 146.52 on the road ...always try to find a local repeater and any local nets wherever we park for more than a day or two. I've had some great conversations along the way.

We started full timing in 2005.  Recently bought a home base in East Texas, and most years travel anywhere from North Florida to New Mexico east to west, and as far north as Iowa ...pretty much anywhere in the US but only rarely in the NE. We're in N Texas right now, just NW of Ft Worth.

right on. well as you can see im in canada. so that would require a major booster on my hamshack. lol.

Seeing as how you are working 2 meter, have you looked into any of the D-Star stuff yet? You need a D-Star repeater in your area and then that opens up a whole new ball game.

Then there is echo link to get you out there.

d-star. ya wanna buy me dstar? lol. as for echolink . we are still working on that. we are redoing our repeater to do so many things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom