Alaska with the Brewer's 06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Click the Library button above and select Trip reports. You'll find a copy of Betty's trip report without comments. You'll also find also several other trip reports there.

Click the Library button above and select Trip reports. You'll find a copy of Betty's trip report without comments.

I can't find Betty's Alaska trip report. I find 16 reports but not her's.

James, my error. I was thinking about Betty's Mexico trip report. When time permits, maybe I can get Betty's Alaska trip into a library file. Meanwhile, here are links to Ned and Lorna's trip report and cost summary. They were on the same trip as the Brewers, although they didn't necessarily visit all the same places at the same time.

Oops, good catch Ned. I must have been only half awake  :-[

The time is whatever you set for your local time in your profile.  It's entered as an offset from the server time.  For me, it's -2 hours, MST or PDT.  For you it would be -1 for MDT.

Well, shoot, I never adjusted it. I guess I thought it was something that happened automatically. Now I should be on MDT. Thanks Ned.

Wendy
Snowy Colorado

wendycoke said:
I thought it was something that happened automatically.

That's the premium service which costs extra. You need a GPS receiver hooked to a satellite transmitter to continually send position coordinates to the server  ;D

Back
Top Bottom