Stove cover to stop the rattle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenise

On the Camping World website I saw a stove cover that 1) holds the burners in place so they don't make road noise while 2) adding counter space with the solid wood top when the stove isn't in use.    But it's for the larger stove type (19 x 17, roughly) of a larger RV, and there wasn't a little two-burner type guy we have in the B vans.  Noting that the prior owner of my new little bus taped the burners down with electrical tape (she never used the stove), it's apparent we have the same issue.  Does anyone know of a thingie like the one I mention for our size stoves?

Jenise,

We had one of those on our previous MH.  It would be easy to make.  Take the dimensions that you want it made to a friend or neighbor who does wood work OR to a local cabinet maker.  Have them make it out of a hard wood.  Once you get the wood part made, you can get a piece of neoprene and glue it to one side of the wood. 

My recommendation in this case would be to get detailed photos of the CW product, (Even if you have to take your camera phone and  a piece of printer paper with a ruler printed on it to CW and look at one)

And re-design and build to YOUR needs.

So long as you are not selling, you won't need to worry about patents.

Back
Top Bottom