EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Somebody finally made a propane cooler  (Read 3368 times)

JohnnyB12

Somebody finally made a propane cooler
« on: May 16, 2012, 12:22:01 PM »
Dometic stopped making that thing that looked like a piece of luggage. This looks like a real cooler and runs on propane, 12v and 110 ac.

http://www.propanecooler.com

denmarc

• ---
  • "I put a spell on you!"
Re: Somebody finally made a propane cooler
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »
I like the idea, but can't buy the product. 
It's another Chinese made, questionable quality, sold in Canada (PortaGaz) item with no track record.
Mark

1994 Jayco Eagle 370FB on 24 acres of paid off paradise in Michigan.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
Dr. Seuss

rockhound

• ---
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:46:20 PM »
I had 2 propane,12 volt & 110 volt coolers back in the early 70's, I think they were made by Bernzomatic. I still have one but the handles are broken off by a bear carrying it 75' into the woods in Canada, I guess he liked it too! They were great for the perishables.

1275gtsport

• ---
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 07:15:30 PM »
Seems like Johnnyb12 is posting the same message on many forums. (off road and van forums as well)
I was getting ready to post a reply as to how these things have been around for years in other countries (UK and AU for example) and I could not remember the brand names when I did a google search the above link is simply polluted the results. and thanks to google "personalizing" my search I can no longer get the results that INCLUDE the UK or AU

Anyway seems like a new form of "advertising" to me.

1977 GMC 26 foot Palm Beach
1976 Austin Mini

Hosted by Over The Network