Almost a Mini-Rally in Belgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Well if I had taken a picture we could call it a mini-rally but since I didn't all I can say is tha Jan Stiskala stopped by.  We shared a cup of ... and I got to tour Jan's ACE.  Nice rig and it should be perfect for the way he and his wife are RVing in the US. 

I look forward to possibly seeing him again when he stops in Yellowstone.

Jim,

This was Australia week here as we met a couple from Australia today too.  Mike and Ruth Steele called from the Flying J so drove over and had a nice chat with them.  They should be back in August and maybe we can put together a larger group of Framily to meet them then.

Left them and picked up Pat at the airport

Jim how is your back mate? Hope that you feel much better now.
And Jim Dick I will see you later on for sure. Remember what you told me about Old people driving RV. I am planning to do this in USA for next 16 years and would like to see all states. So far I am impressed.
I am on the way to Salt Lake City now. Will stay there for couple of weeks to do my repairs and pick up my wife Olga from airport.
Hope that There will be place to park RV at the airport

Cheers.
Jan

Jan,

OOPs, there was a bit of Aussie coming through!!

I go to Billings on Monday and will have surgery on Tuesday.  Should be released Thursday or Friday and home on Saturday.  Then we will see how it goes.

Good luck on the repairs and the rest of the trip. 

Back
Top Bottom