We're on the road again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hfx_Cdn said:
Maybe if I can get  Marc interested, we could have a Rally in NB next year, only a short drive from the Bar Harbour area. 
Ed

We might be headed east next summer. Perhaps we could be enticed with a Framily Rally.

Wendy
in WINDY Cortez

Wendy said:
We might be headed east next summer. Perhaps we could be enticed with a Framily Rally.

Wendy
in WINDY Cortez

You would have to do that when we plan on being out west!!! :)

Gary:  You and Nancy have a great summer.  I am so pleased to hear Nancy can get back to traveling.  Enjoy the fish and lobster in Maine.  Wish I could join you.  Shirley and I are going to Yellowstone in July to meet up with Jim & Pat and do some photography together.

Ron

A lot off topic, but we're expecting to pass through Yellowstone sometime early June.  Bill, where are you at in the Park?

Ed

Wendy said:

Wendy
in WINDY Cortez

Why would you head east in the summer?  Heat and humidity, bugs and who knows what else.  Spring or fall is OK but not summer!!  :)

Wendy: If you come east in the summer, go as far north as possible. Definitely north of Virginia, where the coastal regions are hot and humid and really no different than Florida at that time of year..

Jim Godward said:
Why would you head east in the summer?  Heat and humidity, bugs and who knows what else.  Spring or fall is OK but not summer!!  :)

Coke convention is in Charlotte NC in July. We're thinking leaving here, going to visit family in Columbus OH, then the convention then go north from there. We need to fill in our missing states and they're all in the NE (except for ND). Of course, plans are made in Jello so who knows where we'll end up :)

Wendy

I wish you a good convention and good luck on you travels.  I am supposed to be in VA in 2 weeks for a grand daughter's HS graduation but will be stuck in MT unless the Dr's come up with a miracle and resolve my back problems next week - it ain't going to happen that fast so will be at home or ...?

Wendy said:
Coke convention is in Charlotte NC in July. We're thinking leaving here, going to visit family in Columbus OH, then the convention then go north from there. We need to fill in our missing states and they're all in the NE (except for ND). Of course, plans are made in Jello so who knows where we'll end up :)

Wendy

Wendy, We'll watch for your detailed travel plans next year and definitely make the effort to catch up with you guys somewhere/sometime along your NE travels.  We will normally be leaving NC in the month of July and traveling to Illinois then across to Binghamton, NY.  Our plans for next year will possibly include Maine by the end of August, early September.  lou

Have a great trip North . We will be heading up that way ourselves hopefully next weekend. We will be staying a few days in Maine but plan on being In Aylesford Nova Scotia for the Fox Mountain Bluegrass festival on June 21st or a day or two earlier if we can make it. Happy Journey , Alan

Gary:

Enjoy your summer! We are finally out of Phoenix on the way to Chicago for a month. From there it is on to Vermont to check up on my folks in their new digs in Burlington and then on to ME and the Maritimes. I'm sure we'll make it to the island and will call you when we get closer.

Gary - I'm a little late chiming in, but I'm so glad to hear Nancy is up to traveling again.  Have a wonderful time!

Lou

We traveled to Maine last year as well - travel just isn't as free and easy as in the past. That's why we are spending 2 months in one place and a couple weeks each in most of the other stops.  That's OK - I'm just profoundly thankful she is still with me and that we are able to live the lifestyle of our choosing in a more-or-less normal fashion. The road of life is bumpy but not impassable!

Gary RV Roamer said:
The road of life is bumpy but not impassable!

I love that comment and will remember it next time we encounter one of "those" times.  Hugs to you and Nancy.  I'm so happy you're able to enjoy the motorhome this summer.

Margi

Back
Top Bottom