Another Salt Lake Mini for Framly In The Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AZ Randy1

For any framly members still in the Salt Lake area, or who may be here by Monday AM, Debby and I will be having breakfast at Sills Cafe at 335 E. Gentile St in Layton at 9 o'clock. We found Sills through our traveling food bible, "Road Food." It apparently has been a staple in the Layton area for over 50 years and a phone call to them revealed that they would, indeed, be open for the holiday. So Mike, Chrystal, Jared, Christi, Kim and anyone else nearby, c'mon down now, ya hear!

Randy

We'll see you there and then we'll get to Brigham City for a rerun of what looked to be a great breakfast you had this dreary, rainy, sleety morning.

We got to Layton early this afternoon and did some shopping at Sam's Club where we'll be spending the night.

Enjoy looking at the snow in the mountains and we'll see you tomorrow.

Hey guys, sorry we missed the call the other night.  We were out of town for our annual Memorial Weekend trip with Chrystal's family.  We just got Debbie's message last night when we got home.  If you guys decide to do dinner one night in Ogden or Brigham City let us know, we would love to meet you for dinner.

Mike.

Mike, we will be here until Saturday at Golden Spikes. The current working plan is to attend the choir practice Thursday evening in Salt Lake City, and I bet there will be an eating adventure that will precede the 8pm practice.

BTW, the new tow bar drops right in place, so there apparently is no further damage to the mounts!  ;D

We'll stay in touch! Please PM me your email address.

Kim

If any of you there like BBQ, check out Holy Smoke BBQ in Layton right off I-15. The best I have had West of St Louis.

JerryR

skyking4ar2 said:
Mike, we will be here until Saturday at Golden Spikes. The current working plan is to attend the choir practice Thursday evening in Salt Lake City, and I bet there will be an eating adventure that will precede the 8pm practice.

BTW, the new tow bar drops right in place, so there apparently is no further damage to the mounts!  ;D

We'll stay in touch! Please PM me your email address.

Kim

Kim, glad to hear that there was not any further damage to the mounting brackets and the tow bar fits without any alterations/tweaking.

Mike.

I just gave Holy Smoke a shot for lunch and would definitely give it another shot for dinner. It is exceptional. Thanks for the heads up, Jerry.

Randy

Back
Top Bottom