Yellowstone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whirlwind

I'll be leaving for Yellowstone on Thursday.  Plans include stays at four different campgrounds in and near Yellowstone and Grand Teton.

Once each stay is concluded, I will post reports on the campgrounds.

Looks like we will be there in same time.  Snow is there right now. I saw some photos from Kamper Dave. But it is melting fast.

See you guys soon.  Not snowing today, but it is early.  First morning in a week without new snow. 

Jolene and I are at the Old Faithful VC in the bookstore, M-F.

Darn, looks like we're going to miss more mini rallies at Yellowstone. Hoping to be there by the first of July! Will be a fast run from CT. We still plan on leaving FL on 5 June.

Jan,

Maybe but one never knows in Yellowstone. ;D Sure hope our paths cross somewhere this year. Looks like you'll probably be gone by the time we arrive at Yellowstone.

I keep adding snow to the mound on your site so there may still be some when you arive. 

Here in Yellowstone, at the Yellowstone Association, we have 3 workcamping couples.  Jim and Pat Dick, Dave & Sue Covey (Kamper Dave) and Jolene and I. 

Who is next?

Last year we had another couple, but they didn't join forum till later.

Bill, if plans hold, we will see you next week.  We're only stopping for a brief visit as we are under time constraints to cross the border.  We'll likely put up for a couple of nights in Island Park, run into Yellowstone, then head on, that is if I can ever pry Donna out of the LDS Research Library.

Ed

My wife and I will be staying in West Y-stone later in June. We'll leave Louisvill, go through OK City, Abuquerque, North Rim, and SLC first. After Yellowstone we'll head to Rushmore area before heading home on July 5.

I am well on the way now. Drive today from Missoula to Helena and should be in Canyon by thursday.

Bill today i am staying at Kirkwood Resort, and tomorrow I don't know. depend where I will find the spot. But I would like to make it afternoon to Canyon.

Back
Top Bottom