Yellowstone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill
I am having cup of coffee with David and Sue today afternoon. I am trying to be at bookstore at 2.30 when he is finishing work today. Maybe I will see you then. I have no idea where you are located.

We had a wonderful afternoon visiting with Jan during his visit to Canyon Village.

Jan, It was an honor and privilege to meet you today. You are indeed a gentleman. Phoebe sure is beautiful and Susan was very impressed with her well appointed interior. She is already talking about our next RV being one of Phoebe?s sisters.

We wish you a pleasant journey as you continue your travels through America. You and your family will always be welcomed at our door (RV or House).

Dave, Susan and Cinder.

Thank you for nice comments Dave and Sue. I am blushing now.
What a great knowledge about YNP you two have. I am fallowing the track as you draw on my map with instruction about all the animals to se and on what spot. So far you have been spot on. I saw Elks Grizzly bear(feeding on the dead dear), Many Bisons, Fox, dears and I am camping now at camp Mammoth close to Gardiner. Internet is slow here on my Verizon. Good only for emailing. I really enjoyed your company and hope that we can met again. Thank you for Wolfy. He is sitting on my dashboard guiding my travels now.

Bill I have not been able to connect on internet yesterday. There was no signal at Fishing Bridge at all. By the time I am reading this post of yours, I am long way past Old Faithful. Funny is that I was there today and I was also in bookstore while waiting for geyser to get active.
Hope for next time. Love to say hello to you mate.

I just love this park. Taking it slowly and stopping nearly everywhere. My electric step is getting work out from all the in and out business.

Thought I heard an aussie accent today.  Dave shoulda told you where we were.

If you get back down this way let me know.

Looks like we will be heading out of SLC on Sunday, and staying at the PA campsite in Island Park.  So, we likely will be touring in the toad Monday, and probably Tuesday.  I'll try to drop in and say hello when we head by Old Faithful

Ed

He he Bill. My accent is really strange. Czech  born and learn English (not to well) in Australia. You can imagine.
Now I know where you are exactly. Next time I will look you up.

Jim somebody asked me today Where I am from, I replied Australia and they look at me strangely.
I am in Cody now and having great time. Rodeo today was super.

Jan, be sure and take time to visit the Western Museum in Cody.  It takes a full day and maybe two to see it all.  I'm not a museum person, but this one is exceptional. 

Marsha~

Marsha,

From what I've been told I would plan on at least two days. They now have three buildings. If one likes firearms, the gun display alone can take a full day!! :)

Yep. 2 days is the right time Marsha and Dick.
I spent 2 days in Cody.
Museum is great. looks like there was lot of effort and funds in motion to built all this displays. I newer seen so many guns in my life. You Americans just love your firearms.
Bigest section is the indian displays and after that gun wing. Lol. 
I educated my self bit about your history and read all about Mr. Cody.

Rodeo was also great. Cody is just heaven for turists.
I personally loved best my drive from Cook City to Cody. Canyon is absolutely beautiful. When I stopped on top of the one last Mountain Mountain . I felt sorry for poor Nez Perce Indians. Such a harsh terrain to beat with children and wounded. One don't realize that with out being there. 

I am today in Thermopolis, soaking my old bones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom