2005 pace arrow 37a ac problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fward

I have a 2005 pace arrow with a rv comfort zc. thermostat that will not change from reading zone 2 and 00 Airor heat will not turn on. breaker is on power showing on amp gauge, Please help !

A couple of years back I had a Bounder with a similar (not identical) problem, and it turned out to be the control board in the front air conditioner.

That indicates the thermostat has not activated properly. Try resetting it, as follows:

1 Switch unit to off

2 Open cover and remove fuse

3 Wait five minutes

4 Replace fuse

5 Wait five minutes

Pray that it functions normally.  If not, you probably will have to replace the little circuit board, which for practical purposes means replace the thermostat.

This fix from Gary worked I had the exact reading from the air conditioner controller.  followed the fuse removal instructions and the problem was fixed.  I have spent 12 hours without working air conditioning with three dogs in the unit on a three month road trip.  checked all of the normal options and none worked.  Of course this all occurred on Sat as we were leaving Ashville on the way to Murphy N.C. ran the engine air to keep cool on the road and arrived with 80 degrees in Murphy.

Problem stated switching from shore power to generator and ended with thermostat fuse removal for 5 minutes and and that was all it took.  Good news for the wife, dogs and myself.

Thanks again Gary

Back
Top Bottom