Things are looking up - maybe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

We visited the neurosurgeon today and we have a plan and a date for surgery.  On June 12, I will have another laminectomy that "should" resolve my current back problem.  Recovery should be in a few weeks and then we should be good to go and hopefully get to Portland in August using the MH.  Greater news is that we should be able to get back to our winter schedule and the numerous rallies we have been missing, both the mini ones and the big ones too.  :)

Jim,

We hope the "should" turns into a "does" so you can start enjoying traveling and framily again.  We both send wishes for a very successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

ArdraF and JerryF

Jim, Really good news!! we hope we will still be able to get to Yuma this winter so maybe we will see you in AZ somewhere.

Jerry & Arlyne

Great, Jim, we'll be pulling for you.  We won't get to see you in August, but we'll be chasing you west to the coast instead.  Maybe we can catch up to you out there.

Somehow I missed this message earlier.  Do hope all go well this round and that you both can get back on the road.  Montana, though beautiful, has got to be the pits in winter.  The same reason we left Maine.... G
Hope to catch up to you both this winter somewhere.

Daisy

Montana winter is quite different from Maine or Minnesota where I started life.  Left there when I was 10 and still remember MN winters!!  Here we have cold spells and snow but much of the winter in the valleys is snow free or at least the roads are clear and some snow on the ground.  The ocassional blizzards require hunkering down but generally I get by with a medium weight jacket.  Yes I do have a parka but usually only have to used it a couple of weeks a winter.  But also remember I don't do skiing, snow mobiling etc., anymore!    :)

Back
Top Bottom