anything between Salt Lake City and Seattle this months?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And then there are people who enjoy watching golf. My dad used to watch it religiously on Sundays......and inevitably ended up asleep. Talk about watching cement harden.

Isn't it wonderful that there are so many different  options for different people?

Wendy

skyking1 said:
Since Jan is past this part of his trip ( he and his wife did stay with us ) and we have recycled the thread, I'll leave the 5th wheel at the beach lot in Ocean Shores for the month of August, and come out on a few weekends. I can meet folks out there if so inclined. As always, you are all welcome to stop by the house if we are around. We have room for a pretty decent rally right here.
Next, we have reservations at Cape Disappointment on August 13~15, and then a driving trip to Long Beach WA for the Labor Day weekend.

I would like to thank Kelly and Mary (Skyking1) for accommodation and taking care of me and my wife. We stayed 2 days at their place (lot of space on beautiful loan) Power supplied and tour to Salt lake city in Kelly's Car. We formed friendship and i hope to return to their place again soon.

Jan, too bad you skipped by us (we're 80 miles from San Francisco). Maybe next trip.

Jim: 

Surely you joke, even my son and DIL do not indulge themselves in that part of the world of horses.

Ya, I'm jokin'.  It is the most boring thing to watch.  However, if you are riding "in" the Dressage "test", it's is extremely stressful.  That is why, I liked horsecamping.  It involves, food, beer, friends and very relaxed riders and horses. 

Marsha~

Tom said:
Jan, too bad you skipped by us (we're 80 miles from San Francisco). Maybe next trip.

Tom I am in Eureka Northern California heading to San Francisco end of next week. Should be there on Saturday.

I am now in Morro Bay California. My first year 3 months holiday is slowly finishing. Another 10 days to go, see LA and visit Universal Studios. After just prepare my Phoebe for 9 month hibernation. I will miss her badly. Next year again another 3 months. I will book Moab rally now to get spot.

Jan,

It has been fun riding along with you on your vacation.  You bring a new perspective on things and force me to think.  G

Glad you have enjoyed the trip and I look forward to your return.

Still have the Kangaroo on the shelf in the living room.

Jan, apologies that we couldn't get together. Our prior family commitments and a subsequent turn of events were working against us. Hope we can get together on your next trip, maybe Moab  ???

Jim I hope that your health will be good enough to join Moab rally next year. I would love to spend more time with you. We really did not have much time to talk last time.

Bob, I am sure that we will strike to each other one day. Your forum is really great place for good friendly people to communicate. Thanks to this forum I met many friends this trip. Dave, Sue, Jim, Kelly, Mary and enjoyed they kindness and company. I am sure that I will be able to make many more friends next year.

Jan,

I doubt we will be in Moab as May is time we need at home to get the yard ready for summer.  There is a price to pay for the large yard and fruit trees and May and June mean we have things to do that cannot be put off. 

Can't play all the time!  ;D

Health is doing great.  I am improving with time and physical therapy and even distant acquaintances are commenting on the improvement.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom